Sunday 13 February 2011

TALKING HEADS ZINE- FINAL PROJECT

 Whilst studying Graphic Design at Canterbury College I never really had the chance to use my illustration skills but when this project came up I was very excited to start it. For this project we were allowed to choose what our project was going to be based on. I chose to create a fanzine on certain charcaters, settings and poems and named it 'Talking Heads'. This project was really a breath of fresh air for me as I never had the chance to use illustration and I learnt many things along the way as it was my first fanzine that I had made. During the project I recieved some advice from my tutor who is a childrens book illustrator so she had alot of knowledge in this field. I received a lot of praise for this zine and seemed very popular with the public at the end of year show, so much so people were asking me to send them issues.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment