Sunday 13 February 2011

SLEEPLESS GEORGE- MUTATION PROJECT

For this project the subject was 'Mutation' and the task was to produce a small comic on it.
The tutors didnt want the generic things linked with mutation such as zombies, monsters etc.
So I decided to base mine on sleep deprivation. I didnt want to set my comic out like the cliche
comic in squares, so I spread it out with basic text and image. Instead of a script I decided to
use a poem I knew by the band 'The Maccabees' called 'Sleepless George' which is about a boy who
is deprived of sleep. I wanted to the pages to be quite crammed to show the stressful side of sleep
deprivation and I used colours which I thought were dreamy, pastel colours. I was very happy with the
outcome and it seemed extremely popular with the public.


]




No comments:

Post a Comment